Truck Technician Level B
- - SHOP
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Repair, and Maintain Trucks and other company equipment as needed.
Key Performance Indicator: Technician Productivity
• Under supervisor direction, efficiently repair fleet equipment.
• Complete paperwork accurately to account for all time and materials used to make necessary repairs to company equipment.
• Tag and systematically store removed parts determined to be warranty.
• Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements.
• Keep shop clean and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
• Use care in regard to shop tools and equipment.
• Immediately ensure units in shop being worked on are in S status and removed from S status upon completion so unit can be dispatched as soon as available.