Road Service Coordinator - Nights
- - SHOP
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Coordinate Driver issues for units needing repair on the road.
Key Performance Indicator: Unit Downtime/Units open in Downed Equipment
• Via phone and QualComm message screen, assist Drivers with issued on the Road. Find nearest and most cost effective way to get unit back in service.
• Enter all units needing repairs into FleetRX Downed Equipment. Enter updates as they happen. Close out units in Downed Equipment when repairs are complete. Ensure invoices are received for all repairs including no charge warranty repairs.
• Determine if repairs are an accident, driver charge back, customer charge back, warranty, or normal wear and tear. Code repair correctly in FleetRX.
• Monitor and approve unit washes on the road.
• Request and approve repair estimates up $1,000.00.
• Issue Purchase Orders/ComChecks/Virtual Credit Cards to Vendors per approved estimates. Create and close Repair Orders to track work done.
• Track warranty repairs and secure parts to return to Groveland for processing.
• Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements.
• Help keep office area clean and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
• Ensure campaigns, PM's, and Recalls are performed when necessary on the Road.
• Immediately ensure units in shop being worked on are in S status and removed from S status and entered as A status upon completion so unit can be dispatched as soon as available. Communicate status changes to Operations via E-mail/Check Call (AS400).
• Assist during quarterly parts inventory as needed.
• Reset QualComm units as needed
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media