Trailer Technician (ROAD) Level A
- - SHOP
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Troubleshoot Repair, and Maintain Trucks and other company equipment as needed.
KPI: Technician Productivity
• Use OEM software to efficiently troubleshoot and repair fleet equipment.
- Complete paperwork accurately to account for all time and materials used to make necessary repairs to company equipment.
- As needed, go to job sites (Some overnight travel required) to inspect and repair Semi Trailers at drop yards.
- Tag and systematically store removed parts determined to be warranty items.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements.
- Keep shop clean and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Use care in regard to shop tools and equipment.
- Immediately ensure units in shop being worked on are in S status and removed from S status upon completion so unit can be dispatched as soon as available.
Carroll Fulmer Logistics https://cfulmer.hirecentric.com