Truck Shop Technician Level A
- - SHOP
- FL, USA
- Full Time
Troubleshoot Repair, and Maintain Trucks and other company equipment as needed.
Key Performance Indicator: Technician Productivity
- Use OEM software to efficiently troubleshoot and repair fleet equipment.
- Complete paperwork accurately to account for all time and materials used to make necessary repairs to company equipment.
- Tag and systematically store removed parts determined to be warranty items.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements.
- Keep shop clean and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Use care in regard to shop tools and equipment.
- Immediately ensure units in shop being worked on are in S status and removed from S status upon completion so unit can be dispatched as soon as available.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Carroll Fulmer Logistics https://cfulmer.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media